Guns

Gun Rights

I support the right to bear arms as a civil liberty

I am pro gun (CB++ grade from the current NRA, CB is between a C and a B). I am against gun confiscation

The US has such a long, deep gun loving culture that is unique to the world, I believe that banning the bad types of guns (or any guns for that manner) would be impractical because the bad people will still get guns illegally. Having those bad types of guns be legal, helps to regulate them (because if those bad types of guns were illegal, they would be worse than they are now since they would be unregulated). 

I support teachers having guns to protect their classrooms. 

I have a triangulation position on stand your ground laws

I am neutral on bump stock bans but I am sure there was a good reason for creating bump stocks in the first place. But if bump stock bans allow ban able guns like semi assault rifles to stay legal I guess they are alright

94 percent of mass shootings were thwarted by a legal gun owner. People with guns are less likely to be victims of crimes. Some gun control laws are counterproductive.  

Gun control is also wrong because it has a racist and sexist element to it. Moreover, gun rights benefit African Americans and women, since for example African Americans can use guns to defend themselves against police brutality. 

I am against the 2018 March for your life protests and if I knew about the Parkland story at the time (I had no idea it happened until 2019) I would have personally shut down those anti gun sideshow one protest at a time. The March for your life protestors were disgusting, whiny snowflake brats who only marched against guns because their MSM anti gun slave masters told them to. There were no March for your life protests in other countries outside of American ex pat enclaves, but I will make those international March for your life protestors pay for their anti gun protests. They are anti gun terrorists who should suffer for their anti gun protesting abroad.

I am personally against guns, I'd prefer people use bows, yumis and crossbows instead of guns but I respect the 2nd Amendment . If we MUST ban some guns, I'd prefer incentives (and also allowing gun owners to trade their guns for bows, yumis and crossbows). 

See the Liberal gun owners group on Reddit for more reasons why my fellow Liberals should support gun rights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My views

Blog navigation

Fiscal views