Animal rights

Animal Rights

I am against Zoophilia and it should stay illegal forever. Science has proven that Zoophilia causes disease and death.

I believe animals should be in circuses but only a few circuses in their lives then retire them to wildlife conservations. I fully support the existence of Wildlife Conservations

There is nothing wrong with riding on Elephants or Camels as long as the person is light and the Elephant or Camel is in top shape and not on them for very long.

I fully support the Calgary Stampede using live animals. 

I reject Critical Animal Studies and I believe that Critical Animal studies are nonsense and garbage

I pity Animal liberation activists. The reason why i don't outright hate them is because if they got their way it would backfire so badly and I love seeing liberal things backfire.

I am open to making animals LGBTQ to give them sone diversity

I'm against people hunting animals and only an act of god can change that view

I am not against fishing, but I am not a fan of people fishing at all since I feel fishing is murder (though I am morally [moral as in moral victory] lean support with all of the fishing that was done by my father and his friends in the past and any potential fishing I would have done with them if  I fished with them back then).  The type of fishing outside of that that I am fine with is fishing that was done in the bible and in Israel during biblical times

I am apolitical to lean luke warm support for mercy killing fishes .I am somewhat ok with catch and release.

I am against people hitting pets to discipline them (and even if they do so lightly).  People should never hit their pet under any circumstance unless it is in self defense and even then with a focus on de escalation and not hurting their pet.

I am against goose egg addling and I feel that should be illegal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My views

Blog navigation

Fiscal views