Youth and disabled issues

Children/disabled

school/work

The government should not fund universal pre school.

I support charter schools and homeschooling

I support school choice (ie vouchers) since 1997 which is when I moved to a new town as a teen, I wanted to go to my hometown high school but I wasn't allowed to do so. School choice has a lot of liberal benefits

I believe that school truancy should be decriminalized

Homework is a good concept and I support homework always being part of going to school.

I believe that disrespectful students should be suspended. Suspending disrespectful students is the best thing for them and is a time honored method to correctify their behavior. 

I believe that the Tuttle Twin books should be taught in schools and in school libraries throughout the US and Canada

I believe we might need to 'reimagine' Academia

I only support this type of home based enterprise child labor that is in the link below (as long as its voluntary) and only if the children are over 6 and get paid more than adults  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Child_Labor_in_United_States_1912a.jpg

Laws

I support school prayer for all religions and irreligions for students and teachers via prayer meetings after school in the parking lot (like what my former high school does) 

I believe the national driving age in the US should be lowered to 15. 

Values

I believe kids should be respectful to their parents, teachers and adults. People should ways be polite and not lie unless in very rare cases

I have a triangulation position on parents spanking children who misbehave

I am against the 'Everybody gets a trophy culture'  It make it hard for kids who become adults to deal with adversity

I believe that all kids should read the Tuttle Twins books since those books teach great lessons for kids. 

Disabled

I am apolitical on Terri's Law

I am against involuntary commitment and outpatient commitment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My views

Blog navigation

Fiscal views